Andrew F. Wehunt
Andrew is a native of North Georgia having been born and raised in Cherokee County.
Andrew received his Bachelors Degree from Reinhardt College 2007 and began working as a law clerk with a small law firm in Cherokee County. Andrew returned to school and obtained his Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law School in 2012.
After working as an associate attorney in Canton, Georgia, Andrew worked in private practice where he focused on representing criminal defendants charged with felony and misdemeanor charges.
Andrew joined Burns Smith Law in 2023 where he is continuing his practice representing clients needing representation for felony and misdemeanor charges, civil offenses, and DFCS issues.
Andrew resides in Forsyth County with his Wife, Emilee, along with their two children.
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- Reihnardt University, Waleska, Georgia
Bachelors of Science
Associations & Memberships
- Blue Ridge Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Areas of Specialization
- Felony, Misdemeanor & DUI
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Divorce Modifications
- DFCS Issues
- Contempt Actions
- Paternity & Legitimation Actions
- Child Custody & Visitation Matters
- Georgia, 2009 (Active)