Juvenile Offenses

Juvenile Offenses

Juvenile Offenses

If your child has been arrested in or near Cherokee County, you may have no idea where to turn. You might wonder whether you should just let the juvenile justice system take its course — maybe it will put your child back on the right track. Or, should you take action to protect your child by getting him or her a lawyer?

While the juvenile courts in Georgia prioritize rehabilitation, not incarceration, your child needs an attorney. A good one.

Call Burns Smith Law, PC, at 770-956-1400 to speak with an experienced juvenile criminal defense attorney.

Committed To Justice For Juveniles

At Burns Smith Law, PC, in Canton, our attorneys have represented many juveniles over the two decades we have been in business. We are proud to guide youths through legal challenges, helping them find a better path forward.

If your son or daughter has been charged with a juvenile offense, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible for a consultation. Call 770-956-1400.

Common youthful mistakes, like drinking a beer, shoplifting or trying marijuana, can result in consequences that affect your child well into adulthood. Ending up in a juvenile detention system or with a criminal record can cause a dark cloud to hang over your child for years to come. We are committed to ensuring that doesn’t happen to the children we represent.

How Can We Help You?

As experienced criminal defense attorneys who know how to work with local prosecutors, judges, social workers and other players in the juvenile system, we are prepared to help you protect your child’s future.

Whether your child made a mistake, a bad decision or was accused of something he or she did not do, we believe in second chances. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your case. We would be happy to talk about your child’s options with you. Call 770-956-1400 to get started.